You’ll learn more than just how to cut hair or do nails. We hand you the keys to a career that will reward your passion, your creativity and, of course, your pocket book. There is always a need for the skills you’ll learn at Creative Images, and we give you the customer service training and industry insight to make the most of them.
You’ll work with the premium products, shears and color lines that professionals actually use. Our style and training programs are updated every year to keep you on top of the latest industry trends. You will graduate feeling prepared to work in the industry of your choice.
Our campuses have been redesigned to give you the look, feel and experience of working in a high end spa or salon. We prepare you to be the best and to work for the best.
You’ll be given tools to build your client base and start your career. We want you take your clients with you when you leave. We help your job hunt by providing you with your own resumé and profile page on our website, making it easy for you to refer potential employers to your work.
We train you to be a well-rounded professional who is as passionate about this industry as we are.
Help People Feel Good by Making Them Look Good
When you enroll at Creative Images, you don’t just learn the skills behind your area of study. We prepare you to enter the field like a professional and not just some nervous new grad.
If you’re looking for a career you can fall in love with, then you want to enroll in Creative Images.
Enrollment is available at our two locations in the Dayton, Ohio area: the recently remodeled South Dayton campus, and the brand new, state-of-the-art North Dayton campus.
Years in Business: 21
Licensed Since: January, 1994
Licensed By: Ohio State Board of Cosmetology
Nationally Accredited By: NACCAS (National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences)
Approved By: WIA (Workforce Investment Act)
- VA (Department of Veterans Affairs)
Recipient Of: State Board Award of Excellence
- National Accommodations
- Modern Salon’s Excellence in Education Finalist
- Who’s Who Entrepreneur
- BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- OACS (Ohio Association of Cosmetology Schools)
- AACS (American Association of Cosmetology Schools)
The majority of our students are referred to us by satisfied graduates, salons or doctor offices! If graduates weren’t happy with their education and careers and employers weren’t happy with the graduates they were hiring, they wouldn’t refer our college; so the fact that they do shows just how awesome we are!
Download Our Important Files:
- Artist Handbook
- Artist Catalog
- Annual Security Report
- Pre Enrollment Information Form
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Cosmetology: Vandalia Campus
- Gainful Employment Disclosure Cosmetology – Centerville Campus
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Advanced Esthetics: Vandalia Campus
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Advanced Cosmetology: Vandalia Campus
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Advanced Nail Technician: Vandalia Campus
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Advanced Cosmetology: Centerville Campus
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Advanced Nail Technician: Centerville Campus