Creative Images offers the following scholarship opportunities graduating high school seniors:
Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology (CIIC) is offering the following scholarships for current year graduating high school seniors.
- Outstanding Achievement & Partial Scholarships: These scholarships cover an amount of the tuition FROM $500 TO $2,500 for the program of your choice. The amount rendered is at the discretion of the scholarship committee and is based on the number and quality of applicants.
Our college offers the following programs (you can receive additional information about our programs from our
Cosmetology: This program focuses primarily on hair design but also includes training in skin and nail care.
Advanced Cosmetology: This program adds managers training to the Cosmetology Program allowing you the ability to manage or own a salon.
Advanced Spa Aesthetics: This program prepares you for a career as a Skin Care Specialist for day spas and doctor offices. This program has managers training allowing you to manage or own your own spa.
Day Spa: This program adds Nail Technology with the Advanced Spa Aesthetics to provide you with the most complete preparation for a career in a day spa or doctor’s office.
Nail Technology: This program focuses exclusively on nail design, including nail spa services.
Advanced Nail Technology: This program adds managers training to the Nail Technology Program allowing you the ability to manage or own your own nail salon.
You can choose between either of our two premiere locations where you will be given a high quality education from our skilled educational staff, using professional products and modern equipment in a day spa atmosphere.
7535 Poe Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45414
(near Miller Lane and I-75 & I-70 interchange)
PH: (937) 454-1200
568 Miamisburg-Centerville Road
Dayton, Ohio 45459
(3 miles east of the Dayton Mall on St. Rt. 725)
PH: (937) 433-1944
When you fill out our scholarship application, you are applying for all of the available scholarships, but you can only receive one of them. The steps you need to follow in the application process include:
- Complete a scholarship application.
- Meet with our Admissions Representative to ensure you meet our college’s entrance requirements.
- Appear before the scholarship committee for an interview if requested.
- Fulfill all obligations required of you as outlined in the scholarship application.
- Choose your starting date and fulfill registration requirements (our Admissions Representative will guide you through this process).
Scholarship Rules & Eligibility:
- Recipient must meet CIIC’s entrance requirements (to be explained by CIIC upon presentation of this application).
- If a scholarship is awarded and accepted, recipient agrees to: (A) Maintain no less than a GPA and attendance rate of 85% for each. Failure to meet the minimum for either will result in revocation of the scholarship in full.
- Scholarship monies represent the last monies paid toward financial obligations to CIIC by the recipient.
- Scholarship award amounts are not redeemable for cash.
- All decisions made are at the discretion of the scholarship committee and are final.