If you live in the Dayton, Ohio area and are interested in beauty school, you are not alone. There are many people who consider cosmetology school in order to better their career position. Having a career in cosmetology provides you with a lot of opportunity, and the good news is that it is a field that is open to just about everyone.
At the Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology, we have helped many students on the path to a more rewarding career. Our cosmetology programs have been life-changing for our students, helping them to obtain great positions, earn a good living, and have a rewarding career that they love.
Here are 6 things to know about a career in cosmetology if you are considering one:
- The field offers a lot of career opportunities, as well as the ability to be self-employed. If you have dreamed of owning your own business or being your own boss, this field will help you get there.
- Hair salons and spas are open at all different times and days of the week, offering people a flexible schedule. This is great news for those who want to work their schedule around their children or other duties.
- Whether you are styling hair or helping someone have a beautiful full set of nails, you can use your creative freedom to do it. Being creative is a big part of helping people find styles and looks that they love.
- Many of the students who graduate from our programs didn’t know that they could finish something so rewarding. Finishing a program in cosmetology will help give you a great sense of accomplishment and boost your confidence.
- Once you finish our beauty school program, you will no longer just be looking for any old job. You will have a career. You will be a professional who is able to find good positions within the field.
- Many people feel held back by their current jobs or lack of opportunities. When you complete a beauty school program, you will feel you have the freedom you need in order to live a better quality of life.
At the Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology, we offer three programs to choose from. They include cosmetology, nail technician, and advanced esthetics (skincare). Depending on the one you choose, you can be finished and working in your chosen career field in as little as a couple of months. Plus, we offer financial aid for those who qualify.
Contact us today to take a tour of our facility or to get your questions answered. We have a North Dayton campus and a South Dayton campus, making our class locations and times convenient for those looking to change their life. We also have a student salon and spa that is open to the public, where we offer all types of services by our students. Stop in to check out what our students are capable of and see for yourself the high quality of instruction and wonderful atmosphere that we offer the Dayton area!