Seek Out Success The Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology Advantage
- Everything we do is focused around making you successful. You’ll be exposed to advanced technical and professional skills that salons and day spas desire to make you a sought after graduate.
- In order to keep up with today’s trends, we have incorporated specialized techniques and equipment into our curriculum to better prepare you for your future in cosmetology and to allow you to go beyond the basics.
- We provide dedicated Career Assistance into some of today’s modern and upscale salon and spas.
- When you graduate from our Cosmetology or Esthetics programs with a 94% (or higher) attendance and Grade Point rate we will pay for your state test, license and work permit (please ask an Admissions Representative for details).
Want To Be Happy In Your Career?
- Demand for estheticians continues to grow and is forecasted to increase at an annual rate of 2.2% over the next 5 years*.
- Annual revenue for the industry reached $18.3 billion in 2018 with more than 20,000 businesses nationwide providing services*.
- The overall outlook moving forward for esthetics services is very promising and right now is a great time to get started in this exciting career field!
* Data from the December 2018 Health & Wellness Spas in the US report by IBISWorld.
Skin Care Program Description
Advanced Esthetics: 900 Hours
- Full-time (Day):
- 32 weeks (Approx. 8 months)
- Part-time (Evenings):
- 41 weeks (Approx. 10 months)
Advanced Esthetics and Nail Technician: 1200 Hours
- Full-Time (Days)
- Can be completed in about 13 months
- Part-Time (Evenings)
- Can be completed in about 24 months
World-class training in makeup, body treatments, facials, relaxation massage, waxing, anti-aging, microdermabrasion, and more.
You also learn specialized machines such as microdermabrasion, steamers, mag lamps, high frequency, ultrasonic scrubbing.
Set up your personal career interview one of our Admissions Representatives now!