Seek Out Success The Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology Advantage
- Everything we do is focused around making you successful. You’ll be exposed to advanced technical and professional skills that salons and day spas desire to make you a sought after graduate.
- In order to keep up with today’s trends, we have incorporated specialized techniques and equipment into our curriculum to better prepare you for your future in cosmetology and to allow you to go beyond the basics.
- We provide dedicated Career Assistance into some of today’s modern and upscale salon and spas.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee for your State Board Licensing and Advanced Training (ask one of our Admissions Representatives for more detail).
- Demand for hair & nail professionals continues to grow and is forecasted to increase at an annual rate of 1.2% over the next 5 years*.
- Annual revenue for the industry reached $49.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $82.4bn by 2027.*
- More than 1.2 million businesses nationwide are providing services.*
- The overall outlook moving forward for nail technician services is very promising and right now is a great time to get started in this exciting career field!
* Data from the July 2022 Hair & Nail Salons in the US report by IBISWorld.
Nail Technician Program Description
Other local beauty colleges combine Nail Technician students with their Cosmetology students. If you want a completely separate program with a licensed Nail Technician Educator, we’re the college for you. You will learn how to do basic and advanced training for manicures, spa pedicures, acrylic systems, gel systems, wrap, overlay, and fiberglass and dip systems. You will also be taught basic nail art as well as use of specialized nail machines, such as a nail drill and paraffin system. Set up your personal tour with one of our Admissions Representatives now!
Nail Technician: 200 Hours
- Full-time (Day): 7 weeks (Approx. 2 months)
- Part-time (Evening): 12 weeks (Approx. 3 months)
Advanced Nail Technician: 300 Hours
- Full-time (Day): 10 weeks (Approx. 2.5 months)
- Part-time (Evenings): 17 weeks (Approx. 4 months)