Call Now!!! 888-569-2413
When you imagine your DREAM CAREER, what is it like?Are you expressing your creativity through color and feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride as you help others to look and feel their best? Are you taking charge, owning your own salon, and having the financial security to live your life your way? Whatever your dream career is, Cosmetology gives you the flexibility to make it happen and enjoy your life.
The Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology Advantage
– Everything we do is focused around making you successful. You’ll be exposed to advanced technical and professional skills that salons and day spas desire to make you a sought after graduate.
– In order to keep up with today’s trends, we have incorporated specialized techniques and machines into our curriculum to better prepare you for your future in cosmetology and to allow you to go beyond the basics.
– We provide dedicated Career Assistance into some of today’s modern and upscale salon and spas.
– Quality Assurance Guarantee for your State Board Licensing and Advanced Training (ask one of our Admissions Representatives for more detail).
Cosmetology Program Description
Cosmetology: 1500 Hours
– Full-Time (Days), graduate in 10 months- Part-Time (Evenings), graduate in 18 months
Advanced Cosmetology: 1800 Hours
– Full-Time (Days), graduate in 13 months
– Part-Time (Evenings), graduate in 24 months
World-class training in cutting, coloring, highlighting, straightening, relaxing, perming, styling and more.You also learn skin care techniques (like makeup, facials and massage), and nail techniques (like manicures, pedicures and gel nails)Set up your personal tour with one of our Admissions Representatives now!
We are one of the only beauty colleges in the nation that has a dedicated, full-time Placement Specialist, Michele Roberts, that works with you for career placement. Every week she interacts with dozens of salons and finds internships and careers for our current students and graduates.
“I wish we had a graduate for every salon that asks me for one” – Michele Roberts, Director of Career Assistance
Our graduates are so sought after that we literally do not have enough to satisfy demand. Every year we host our Annual Networking & Recruiting Event for our graduates to find careers. Our talented students put on an amazing hair show to razzle and dazzle their future employers and then it’s a night of networking. Every year about 100 salons show up to hire our graduates, making it one of the most successful and well attended events of its kind in the nation. Watch this exciting video to see highlights of our most recent event.
Call now to speak to an Admissions Specialist 888-569-2413 or fill out this contact form: